Write, follow up and manage your quotations or estimates with invoiceit!Pro.
Easy conversion to invoice or auto billing.
From here, you can write, view, print or e-mail your quotations or estimates, make pricelists and catalogs, convert quote to invoice or auto-billing and more.
It's easy to write quotes:
There are several ways to add items to a quotation.
• simply type what you want - there's unlimited space
• use the pick list (shown at left) with one-click selection
• select from dropdown at left of each line
• use barcode scanner
Set up to five different price levels to auto-assign prices by customer.
• Acceptance slip
use the optional acceptance slip on the bottom of quotes, to let your customers confirm their order and accept your conditions. Customize as required
• One-click convert to invoice
instantly convert your accepted quote into an invoice, or auto-billing template (prompt shown at left)
• Template - save a lot of time and copy the content of
any quote to make another with the Template button. Just select another customer, make some changes to content or price if needed and you're done.
• quotation reports include
• quotes by sales person
• quotes by referral source
• overdue quotes (not accepted) use for effective follow-up
you can also customize
• referral sources
• terms and conditions
• opening statement on quotes